REMOVAL OF SPIDERS IN THE HOME
We apply safe and friendly home treatments to eradicate and prevent spiders in your house, shed and enterainment areas.
Why are spiders pests?
Around 2,400 species of spider live in Australia, but only around 50 are harmful to humans. They are very diverse in terms of size and colour. A spider can live up to 2 years. A bite by a poisonous spider can cause pain, swelling, itching, nausea, and in severe cases, system failure resulting in death. The black widow and brown recluse contain powerful venom, enough to kill a human.
How to control spiders
One of the most effective treatments for spider control is by using insecticides. If a spider comes into contact with a pesticide powder within 6 months it is still effective. Sprays and natural repellents, like eucalyptus leaves, vinegar and alcohol can also be used.
THE STEPS WE TAKE TO REMOVE SPIDERS
- Locate the webs & spider locations
- Spray webs with pesticides
- Apply pesticides to roofs, cavities between doors, windows, walls etc.
WE APPLY TREATMENTS TO:
- Around the home
- Wood Piles
- Air Vents
TIPS FOR THE HOME OWNER:
- Remove webs from around the house.
- Seal up any external entrances to the house (cracks in walls, openings around pipes etc.)
- Expose sites where spiders can hide.
- Setup baits & traps to catch insects, cutting off the food supply for spiders.
OUR LOCATIONS FOR SPIDER TREATMENT
- Hamley Bridge
- Two Wells
- Angle Vale
- Munno Para
- One Tree Hill
- Port Pirie
- Adelaide Metro
- Adelaide Suburbs